вторник, 3 июля 2018 г.

School bus Morphle Goes Underwater! Morphle kids Bus videos!

School bus Morphle Goes Underwater! Morphle kids Bus videos!

In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love; like Dinosaurs, cars, trucks and cute animals. In this episode the pirates try to steal Morphle's gift!

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Under Water Schooltrip' Episode by: Danne Bakker

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
《西遊記》 Monkey Goes West ❖ 2009
browse this site
АРМИЯ ТАНКОВ ПРОТИВ ИСТРЕБИТЕЛЕЙ - САМОЕ ЖЕСТКОЕ МЕСИВО В GTA 5 ONLINE ( УГАР )! #
check that
My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. Morphle The Tow Truck! Tow Truck Video For Kids. (+Ambulance, police car, fire truck, garbage truck). Scary Monster visits Morphle! - My Magic Pet Morphle Super Hero Animation Episode For kids. Morphle the digger in the Desert - Digger and Excavator video for kids. Morphle And the Angry Neighbour! Animation videos for Kids. My Pet Dinosaur Morphle Goes Back In Time - My Magic Pet Morphle animations for kids with dinosaurs. Fire Truck Morphle VS the Real Fire Truck - My Magic Pet Morphle Superhero animation episodes. My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!. Firetruck Morphle meets A Dragon! My Magic Pet Morphle Cartoon Episodes for Kids. My Magic Tow Truck Morphle - My Magic Pet Morphle Vehicle Videos For Kids. Crazy Earth Shark and Morphle the super hero! Kids Animation episodes!. Cute Giant Puffy Bunny And Morphle! Cartoon Videos For Kids. Morphle Kids Videos! Where did Daddy lose his glasses? Animated Super Hero Episodes For Kids. Learn forrest animals with Morphle! Educational Animation For Kids and Babies. My Red Ambulance Helps The Animals ( +1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle kids videos compilation). Morphle Dinosaur Adventures - Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Ankylosaurus Videos for Kids. Scary animals VS Morphle the animal super hero! Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. Mila Gets Morphing Power! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. Bus Morphle. My Magic Race car Morphle And The Fantasy Race! - Kids racecar Animation Video episodes. Curious George 🐵 Buoy Wonder 🐵Full Episode 🐵 HD 🐵 Cartoons For Children. Cement Mixer Morphle Builds Houses! Construction videos for kids. My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!). My Red Race Car Morphle Trough Time! Dinosaurs, A Princess, Knights and Dragons!. Morphle and the Scary Animal Bandits - Snake, Tiger, Shark, Lion and Dinosaur Videos for kids. Morphle loses his super powers! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation Episode for Kids. Crazy Rodeo with Morphle - My Magic Pet Morphle animation video for kids. Oh No Morphle got Hypnotized! My Magic Pet Morphle Super hero videos for kids. My Magic Police Car - My Magic Pet Morphle Compilation with Police Vehicle Videos for Kids!. Morphle Gives Out Awards! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation. Blippi Plays at the Children's Museum | Learn Colors for Toddlers. Dragon in Mila and Morphle's Back Yard! -- My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. TooToo Boy - Airport Episode | Cartoon Animation For Children | Videogyan Kids Shows. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video). The Pirates want Morphle's gift! Cartoons for kids. Race Cars, Police Cars, Dinosaurs, trucks + firetrucks superheroes(Morphle's Crazy Dream Kids Video). Playing Magical Tag with Morphle and Phoebe the Witch girl! Animation episode for kids. Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. My Red Bus - My Magic Pet Morphle Video For Kids. Big Truck Cartoons with Morphle! -Animations for kids. Ambulance And Police Get Help from Morphle - Kids and Baby Videos.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий