среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

Luna "Angel of Darkness" MLP FIM PMV

Luna "Angel of Darkness" MLP FIM PMV

"The darkness is our new kingdom"

Music Featured: Angel of Darkness by Alex C ft. Yasmin K
[This song was made for Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness on PS2]

Video: MLP FIM

This time I incorporated some fan animation into my PMV. If you'd like to see the entire animations, support their creators and follow the links!

Fall of the Crystal Empire by Silly Filly Studios
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL4q7BBzanI

Children of the Night by Duo Cartoonist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW5n3k2VgZE

UPDATE: WON Best Action Music Video in, The Alliance - 2014 DMV RESULTS Video of the Year Contest (@ 3:49)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf0UDQpZ99I


I am well aware that this song has been incorporated into MANY fandoms including our own but, after seeing some recent Brony content I felt the time was right for me to finally use it. Luna is the princess of the night, she has a troubled past, and she can kick some major flank. Enough said.
Сериал "Стройка". 4 серия
check out here
om nom non stop. Play Doh My Little Pony Make 'N Style Ponies with Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie. PMV | Control. Starlight Aprueba la Misión - MLP:FiM "Problema de La Realeza" [Español Latino] - HD. Do You Want To See The Moon Rise? (full animation). The cost of the crown [PMV]. The Tantabus (Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?) | MLP: FiM [HD]. Fall of the Crystal Empire - MLP Fan Animation. Different view of reality [animation]. Guile's Theme Goes with Everything - King Sombra vs. Celestia & Luna. [MLP] Fluttershy's Most Adorable Moments. Immortal Princess. My Little Pony Nightmare Moon Evanescence Bring Me Back to Life. MLPFiM: Double Rainboom - Show-Length Edit. Miraculous Ladybug | Laura Marano's Theme Song Music Video 🐞 | Nick. This Day Aria [1080p]. "The Day is my Enemy" [Nightcore] MLP FIM PMV. sad my little pony. Children of the Night. King Sombra and Twilight Slade-Monster. Winx Club Dark Bloom 'Angel Of Darkness'. MLP:FiM - Celestia & Luna & Discord Tribute. Daddy Discord - [PMV]. All Nightmare Moon Scenes [Season 1 To 7]. "Burn" (UMC Cover) MLP FIM PMV. Sailor Moon meets My Little Pony (2/2). "Sorrowful, Regretful" Animatic. Nightmare Night [SFM]. 1 HOUR MY LITTLE PONY MANE 6 MAKEUP TUTORIALS! Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie Twilight Sparkles KITTIESMAMA. Fluttershy wird zu Flutterflughund. [PMV] Princess Luna - Falling inside the black. Prenses Celestia, Daybreaker ve Nightmare Moon'u Yeniyor | Bir Kraliyet Sorunu! | Sezon 7 [HD]. When Can I See You Again? - My Little Pony Owl City PMV. Welcome to the Show [With Lyrics] - My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks Song. Spike Breaks The Spell - MLP: Friendship Is Magic [Season 4]. Do you want to see the moon rise? (animation preview). Tempest Shadow - Open Up Your Eyes (Lyrics) - My Little Pony: The Movie. My Little Pony: FiM — Season 8 Episode 13 – The Mean 6. [SFM Ponies] Confrontation. "MLP Frozen- "The Party Is Over"" Fan Video. "True Colors" (Nolan van Lith Remix) MLP FIM PMV.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий